The applications are invited from the undergraduate students studying in colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for short-term research grants for the year 2021-22.
How to apply ?
Step 2 - The Students shall submit the Application to the Head of the
Institution/College for review.
Step 3 - The Head of the Institution shall scrutinize and short-list research proposals at college level and approve a maximum of five research proposals
The filled-in application to be uploaded in the above link and hardcopy of the same to be sent to the following address.
Advance Research Wing,
4th T Block, Jayanagar,
1. A College shall upload maximum of five proposal only
2. The applicatons sent by email will not be considered.
3. It shall be uploaded in the link provided in the Step-2 above and hard copy of the same to be sent to the address given above.
4. And the hardcopies sent without uploading the softcopy also will not be considered.
5. Applications sent in old proforma will not be considered
6. Section B Should be uploaded separately